[ Company news ]
To whom it may concern:
Thank you very much for you have been so supporting and helping to ANYANG HUAEN MATERIALS CO.,LTD over the years.
Please be informed that from August 2016 our company have changed......
Our company is restructuring, please contact us for the payment before you place an order, by email or telphone.
Tires Mode of Transaction
1.Payment term: 30% prepaid and the other 70% against B/L copy or by
100% irrevocable L/C at sight.
2.Quality: Manufacturer standard with warranty.
All Type tyres &Tires Supply From HUAEN
All Type Tyres &Tires Supply From HUAEN
1. Motorcycle Tires
HUAEN offer many size bias design motorcycle tires, including scooter tyre, street tyre, off road tyres, tricycle t......
Payment terms:T/T, L/C, Western Union, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard
Shipping way: sea shipping